» Beirut » Beirut » Beirut
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 3 hours
Departs: Beirut, Beirut
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Enjoy a private and authentic cooking class in a local home with host Marcelle and her mother Najah. Marcelle works at her own marketing company and loves to travel and discover new places .This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. Your cooking class will be in a local home kitchen where Marcelle and Najah will teach you how to make 2-3 Lebanese dishes from their family recipes. After cooking, you will enjoy your meal together in your host's home.
• Cooking lesson in a local home
• Introduction to Lebanon's culture and cuisine.
• 100% private activity
• Experience Lebanese hospitality
• Vegetarian options available
• If you choose the market tour grade option, your experience will include a visit to the local market. Join Marcelle to learn about local produce and purchase together a few ingredients for your cooking class. After you shop, she will give you a quick tour by car of the old town before heading back home to cook and eat.
If you choose the "market + cooking" tour grade option, your experience includes a market tour
Private cooking class with your host Marcelle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 100% refund.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Beirut Travel Guide