» Beirut » Beirut » Beirut
2 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 1 hours
Departs: Beirut, Beirut
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Enjoy a private and authentic online cooking class and learn to make Tania's family recipe for Lebanese mezze, a selection of small plates such as hummus, baba ghanouj and tabbouleh, typically served as appetizers and eaten with pita bread. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. A fun and cultural virtual cooking experience with a Lebanese native!
• Learn to make hummus, baba ghanouj and tabbouleh
• Private, one-on-one online instruction with a Lebanese native
• Introduction to Lebanon's culture and cuisine
• Scheduled mutually at your convenience (host lives in Beirut, Lebanon (GMT+3) )
• Recipes and ingredients list will be emailed in advance of class
• Customization available for dietary restrictions or preferences
• Travel from your own home and learn culinary traditions of Lebanon!
• Our hosts are flexible with time so if you prefer another time-slot, please include your preference
Local Lebanese host
Private online Lebanese cooking class with Tania
Traditional Lebanese family recipes
Ingredients: please ensure you have the ingredients at least 2 days before your class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Beirut Travel Guide